Friday, April 23, 2010

I love Chocolate.....

A couple of weekends ago we went to the nursery to look for a few shrubs or trees for our back yard. Paige says, I know....let's get a chocolate tree (yes from Dora the Explorer)! And we sort of laugh and say 'well you look for one here' and then we shrug it off. Last night her and I are sharing a bit of a chocolate chip cookie and the discussion starts....

P: I really want a little chocolate tree planted in the back yard. In the dirt hole back there.
Me: What do you think will grow on a chocolate tree? M&M's? Chocolate chip cookies?
P: Yes. Then when you are busy working I can go out there and get some yummy chocolate. It will need just a little bit of water too. Mom, I really want one.
Me: Well, that sounds yummy. I have not ever seen a chocolate tree.
P: I have, Dora has one. Can we get one?

....oh the things little ones do that make us laugh!

No comments: