Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy and proud parent moment...

Paige started going to pre-school 2 days a week, this was her third week (I'll post pics soon!) and she really likes it! When I dropped her off for school yesterday morning, her teacher (Miss Sara) told me that she wished she had 15 more Paige's in her class....made me so happy! She also said that Paige has transitioned to school and the daily activities/program very well. She said Paige is such a joy and that I am very lucky (which I already knew I was lucky to have sweet Paige in my life!). I was glad to hear this, so was Kurt, as he was way more nervous about her going to pre-school than I was...cute! Paige will continue in pre-school for 2 days a week through the summer, we are glad she likes it and is thriving there.

No comments: