Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun at the Salmon Park...

We all (me, Paige, my parents, my sister and her family) went to the Salmon Park for lunch and some play time before we had to head back to Boise. It was a beautiful day and not too hot yet. The kid's had a blast playing!

Hunter (I think he must be related to spiderman!) scales the rock wall in no time flat! He's 2 1/2 and has no fear....

Hunter loved the swings...Grammie is pushing him high!


Tristan on the monkey bars...


Papa pushes Paige and Tristan pushes Hunter on the swings...


Jasen shows me his climbing skills too...
Papa spinning Tristan on the merry-go-round!

Jasen up on the monkey bars...he is such a smiley boy!


Paige coming down the slide!


Hunter climbing up the slide! While Papa watches..and says 'is this really a good idea?'

No comments: