Sunday, July 12, 2009

In Salmon with family

We had so much fun in Salmon over the 4th of July weekend! It was great to see my sister (Marcella) and her family! The four kid's got along pretty good and we all had fun doing some 'summer time' things in Salmon....the parade, picnics, the Sacajawea Center, the City Park, and walking around town! We took some family pictures by the river just outside the hotel where we stayed.

Marcella , my mom (aka Grammie to the kid's), and Tristan (8 1/2 yrs)


Paige (2 1/2 yrs) and Grammie


Me, Tristan (8 1/2 yrs), Marcella, Jasen (6 yrs), Paige and Hunter (both 2 1/2 yrs)...with four kid's it hard to get a picture with everyone paying attention and not goofing off!


Papa, Tristan, Hunter, Jasen, Paige, and Grammie


Marcella, my mom, and me
Paige and I also visited a good friend of mine (Mary Goodin, formerly Suarez), as she had a daughter, Sofia, that is about 2 weeks older than Paige and a daughter, Nevaeh, that is 5 months old. But, I forgot to take my camera in!!! I had it every where else we went (ending up with hundreds of photos!), but forgot it this one time! Paige and Sofia had SO much fun playing together - they played dolls, 'American Idol' with singing and dancing, painting, etc. Mary and I were also able to do some catching up as well. It was great to see them all!

No comments: