Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa....

Paige and I went to see Santa this morning. She picked out her own fancy dress and was set to go....she was ready to talk to him and see him...no hesitation in her step, not even when we got there, she just marched in and told him what she wanted...a cat (a real live one) named Gus (we used to have a cat named Gus, but he died when she was about 4 months old).....

I explained to her later how much work a cat is:
Me: A cat has to be fed, played with, petted, and have it's pee/poop box cleaned, it's a lot of work to take care of real animals.

Paige: Oh I know, I will play with it and take care of it, and feed it. You will have to pick up the poop, because that is messy. Just use a glove and it won't get all over you.

Yup...she's got it all figured out...except that Kurt was the main 'box' cleaner, not me! :)


No comments: